Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Robert Biale Vineyards

Jason and I are so excited to be moving to Napa Valley this fall. I was lucky enough to work there for a couple years and now we really cannot wait to call this amazing place HOME.

One of the first orders of business when we move back is to join the Robert Biale wine club. Robert Biale Vineyards is a personal favorite of ours. Robert's father, Aldo, is a Napa Valley icon and was one of the first zinfandel growers in the valley. Their zins and petite sirahs are seriously some of the best in town and their sangiovese and barbera are fantastic as well.

I really love everything about tasting at Biale. I love their wines, I love the comfy rocking chairs on the back porch and I really love the adorable aprons made by Aldo's wife, Clementina. When you visit their tasting room, you really feel like you've been invited into their home.

If you are in the valley, make and appointment to taste at Biale. If you see one of their wines at a restaurant, order it. Oh yeah, and don't forget to ask for some black chicken!